Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Jathan!



We got to Celebrate Jaters Birthday at the Park! SO SO Fun! We all gathered around the picnic table and everyone blocked out the wind so Jathan could blow out his big #2 candle (it was a bit windy). He had a HUGE smile on his face! It was so fun!




He LOVED flying his kite with daddy!






I can't tell you how much I love these little boys. Energy, wrestling (ok, fighting), Peacemaker, Happy, Fun...They keep things rollin! And they remind me everyday I need to not work so much and have more fun blowing bubbles and going to the park-Just spend more time with them!




Jathan is our Peacemaker. He's happy, he wants everyone around him to be happy, his love is contagious and it concerns him when he sees someone is down. He loves to be chased and when daddy gets him. He always says "get me daddy/mommy!" When Jathan was born, he was all smiles. Just a Happy Boy and a true blessing in our Home. Happy Birthday Jater!



Let us always take time to enjoy Life



Enjoy Lifes Little Moments
...I love to take time away from cleaning and housework and just go outside with my boys. They help me remember what truly is most important- THEM!



Jathan LOVED his birthday balloons!
He had a great big smile on his face when he saw them



We truly enjoyed spending the evening before with Grandpas and Grandmas and Aunts and Uncles and Cousins to have a pre-birthday celebration, but one of my favorite times was hanging out on Jathans Birthday night, just our little family. He opened a couple more presents and he and Gabe got chased by dad. It made me laugh. I LOVED it!


Look! Everyone is Smiling! Wow!

1 comment:

newport1995 said...

Beautiful pix, guys! We love us some Jathan! Happy birthday, 2year old boy! We love you!