Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ice Cream Babies!


"Sweet" Boys!




See Mom! I'm sweet! I never do anything wrong!



He really is Sweet :) One of the Many attributes we love about Gabers

This was quite humorous to watch! One of those moments (happens quite often) where I am grateful that licking the floor, and playing in the toilet won't do much harm. Gross? Yes. I'm just grateful it wasn't poop in the carpet...again. Just licking the floor, I can handle that! And so can Jathans immune system :)
Take a look...







In the midst of all the messes, and rushes to the bathroom hoping and praying they're not in the toilet again (and they were) and thinking "Uh oh, its quiet, what are they doing?" I have to say more than any mess, more than all the frustration, these boys bring Joy into our lives...and good memories! And we love them, so thats all that matters. I love that they make me laugh!

3 comments:

Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

Such sweet, sweet boys!! Mmm I love em

Brigham Redd said...

OH my they are SWEET! And so worth it! It is good for me to remember that the messes pass but the joy remains. Love your cute family!

Kelly said...

Oh wish I could eat ice cream with them.. To be honest I wouldn't mind nibbling on them! Such sweetness!
Im so glad you posted some posts! I have missed you guys! Love the pic of u and stav. Love you guys!
Miss you