Friday, August 31, 2012

A few of My Favorite Memories... A few of my many Blessings


Gabes First Soccer Practice!


We Love Gabe!



Sweet Happy Jathan!



One Hot Couple :)
I Love you Staven
On our way to the Military Ball...


Staven is Famous for giving me flowers for whatever the occasion. 


Its quite comical to watch Jathan ride this little car. He sees his big brother wearing this "Iron Man hat"(a basketball hoop)  So, he puts it on, with pride and rides away down the hallway, cruising on his car as fast as his little legs will push!



My Sweet Grandma Ras! I can't say enough about this sweet lady! Greatest Grandma anyone could ask for! She makes me feel like a million bucks. Love you Grandma! The giant Sunflowers are in my parents backyard. Beauties!



Payson Lakes Camping with our Thompson Fam...
Gabes First Fish! 
I Love this Picture! Everything I love: The great outdoors, My three Fav's, and my trusty Camera in hand to capture it all.


There is Beauty All around!







No comments: