Monday, November 2, 2009

A Very Happy Halloween!


We had an awesome halloween party with the Fam! Including a Dance Party to Michael Jacksons Thriller!

Me and my Pizza Delivery Man!

Krista as a cute little fairy with Our Winnie the Pooh Bear!

Here are mom and dad dressed as bumbs accepting donations for an Alaskan Cruise :) With Troy as...I can't remember what the name is, but it was awesome!

Maria was pregnant :) haha Josh was a pirate, Ethan a vampire, Mia snow white and little Kenya a fairy- I think :)

Here we have Elvis, a 50's girl, Hannah Montana, a Nerd, a Mad scientist, and I"m not sure what Savannah was- But she looked stinkin cute!

Dancing the night away!


And yummy pumkin cookies, homemade cream soda-thanks to Stav! Veggies and many more goodies!

2 comments:

Gentri said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY!!!! Look how fun that halloween party was!! Awesome pictures, awesome costumes, awesome food. I love it!!

Kelly said...

I remember Stav sporting that outfit for reals many years ago! Looks like you know how to throw a crazy party! Those are some sweet pumpkins!