Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ras Retreat @ May Family Ranch

Here's the Clan! Its always awesome to be with the whole family! We always have a blast! We are so blessed and fortunate to have each other and love each other. We look forward to the little ones that are on their way to join our family of love!





Family service project and a picture after hard work to top it off!





Time for Gabes first water slide! One he'll never forget :)



So if you will look closely, you will see that, yes indeed, its a picture of Staven holding Gabe, above him sliding down a water slide. Stavens trying his darndest to keep him dry, on the other hand, Gabe's thoughts most likely were something like... "Dad what on earth is this!!!" The picture below looks like he's kinda chillin (literally) but not too scared...you know, kind of enjoying the ride! Needless to say, Gabe survived his first intense adventure :)



Maddie



Mia



Morgan



And Avery...Slippin' and Slidin'



Dan and Troy put on a concert for us from "Les Miserables" They are feelin it!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a wonderful Retreat! I can't believe you let Gabe go down that slide! My heart!
Love seeing the whole Family!
Wish we could have seen the production!

Heather said...

Looks like a fabulous reunion. Love the water slide- and Gabe and Stave's faces. Sooo cute!

Gentri said...

What the water slide?! Where is that? That's amazing! I'm super jealous. :) Love your family. They're so amazing! I wish I could have heard that concert.

Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

Oh my gosh!!! When I start getting a little down I'll come look at your blog with the pic of Staven and Gabers!! I was rolling on the floor!!! HAHAAH so funny